[Drosophila] RS3 & RS5 insertions

Steve Russell via dros%40net.bio.net (by sr120 from hermes.cam.ac.uk)
Sun Feb 7 11:51:26 EST 2010

Dear Slawek,

The DrosDel insertions are now all in Kyoto.

Steve

On 6 Feb 2010, at 13:58, Slawek Bartoszewski wrote:

> HI,
>
> Does anybody know what happenned to the collection of P element collection used for making deficiencies (Ryder eta al., Genetics 2004)?  As far as I remember they were kept in Seged.  They are annotated in Flybase together with a statement that the stocks are not available.  I can't believe that thes lines would be simply discarded.
>
> Thanks for help.
> Slawek Bartoszewski.

Dr Steven Russell
Reader in Genome Biology
Department of Genetics &
Cambridge Systems Biology Centre
University of Cambridge                    s.russell from gen.cam.ac.uk
Downing Street					Genetics: +44 (0)1223 766929
Cambridge						CSBC: +44(0)1223 760254
CB2 3EH						Fax: +44 (0)1223 333992

Visit FlySox at http://www.gen.cam.ac.uk/~sr120
Fly functional genomics at  http://www.flychip.org.uk