[Drosophila] grandchildless mutant in D. subobscura

Thomas Flatt via dros%40net.bio.net (by flatt.thomas from gmail.com)
Fri Feb 19 06:40:27 EST 2010

Dear All,

I am looking for someone who has a copy of the D. subobscura
grandchildless mutant stock
(http://flybase.org/reports/FBgn0018095.html), first described by
Helen Spurway.

Walter Gehring has told me recently that he used to keep this stock,
in balanced form, but it has most probably been lost or discarded.

If you have this stock or you know somebody who might have, I would be
extremely grateful for your help.

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

All the best,

Dr. Thomas Flatt
Institut für Populationsgenetik
Veterinärmedizinische Universität Wien
Veterinärplatz 1
A-1210 Wien

VOX +43-1-25077-4334
FAX +43-1-25077-4390
E-mail: Thomas.Flatt from vetmeduni.ac.at