[Drosophila] Model Biosystems-Drosophila Stock Center

venkat from modelbiosystems.com via dros%40net.bio.net (by venkat from modelbiosystems.com)
Sat Mar 13 00:30:31 EST 2010

Dear Fly community,
Greetings.
This mail is on behalf of Model Biosystems (India), a mainly Drosophila-based company with branches in California and Bangalore. Our company is specialized in providing stock maintenance and other fly related services. It houses a state of the art ‘Drosophila Stock center’ and a highly trained staff takes care of all fly stocks. The stock maintenance service is intended to benefit all the Drosophila researchers across the globe for a very reasonable price. The company employs special measures to safe guard the identity of researchers and their fly stocks or the safety of the stocks against loss or contamination. The stocks are shipped back to the researcher whenever needed and even to the third parties upon request.

 We are happy to inform that several labs from the US and India have already benefited from our facility.

We believe that our facility can help researcher to save on their resources such as funds, time, space and labour. In addition to fly stock maintenance, we also provide services such as Drug screening and drug discovery programmes, mutagenesis based genetic screens, mutagenecity and genotoxicity studies, etc. More information on our organization and fly related services could be obtained from our web site www.modelbiosystems.com. For further details, please feel free to contact by e-mail or telephone as provided on web site.

Thanking you.

Dr. K. Venkatesh,
Model Biosystems (India)
UAS Alumni Association Bldg.