[Drosophila] paper lids for glass stock bottles

kovalick_g from utpb.edu via dros%40net.bio.net (by kovalick_g from utpb.edu)
Mon Mar 29 15:47:02 EST 2010

Does anyone know where I can get the old-style paper lids for 1/2 pint glass stock bottles?  (Pull-tab in the middle, stapled) Genesee's new design is too big for my bottles.

Alternatively, does anyone know a good source for foam plugs or large cotton balls/ropes for glass stock bottles?  I would prefer not to buy from Genesee Scientific.

Yours truly,

Gae Kovalick
Associate Professor
Biology
University of Texas of the Permian Basin
4901 East University Blvd
Odessa, TX  79762

Email: kovalick_g from utpb.edu
Phone: 432-552-2265