[Drosophila] Suggestions CO2 set up for a drosophila lab set up

Rohit Joshi via dros%40net.bio.net (by rj2152 from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 25 08:51:45 EST 2010

Hi All
I am intending to buy the CO2 set up for my lab, and I have come
across two options.

The INJECT+MATIC Sleeper which cost about $670 (USD)

http://www.injectmatic.com/produits.php?lang=en&idProduit=11

and other option is
FlyStuff Foot Valve Complete System from Genesee Scientific for $301 (USD)

https://www.geneseesci.com/ProductInfo.php?productID=59-121C

Latter option is obviously cheaper and more tempting, I was hoping if
someone could advice me whether both are equally good or if one is
better then other.

Any suggestion in this regard is welcome.
Thanks
Rohit

--
Rohit Joshi,