[Drosophila] Suggestions CO2 set up for a drosophila lab set up

Rohit Joshi via dros%40net.bio.net (by rj2152 from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 25 08:51:45 EST 2010

Hi All
I am intending to buy the CO2 set up for my lab, and I have come
across two options.

The INJECT+MATIC Sleeper which cost about $670 (USD)

and other option is
FlyStuff Foot Valve Complete System from Genesee Scientific for $301 (USD)

Latter option is obviously cheaper and more tempting, I was hoping if
someone could advice me whether both are equally good or if one is
better then other.

Any suggestion in this regard is welcome.

Rohit Joshi,
Group Leader, CDFD Hyderabad, India.