[Drosophila] database of lethals

Levitis, Daniel via dros%40net.bio.net (by Levitis from demogr.mpg.de)
Wed Oct 20 07:43:12 EST 2010

Hello:

Is there a database which lists lethals and includes a field for at what developmental stage the mortality occurs? I know most lethals kill early in development, but I'm hoping to put together a more quantitative description. I've been looking for a paper which describes the age or stage distribution of ages of action for lethals, but haven't found it.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Best,
Dan

Daniel A. Levitis
Research Scientist
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Laboratory of Evolutionary Biodemography
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 1
18057 Rostock Germany
Phone:   +49 (0)381 2081-165
Fax:   +49 (0)381 2081-465
Email:   levitis from demogr.mpg.de

This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked. If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.