[Drosophila] MBS Drosophila Stock Center

venkat from modelbiosystems.com via dros%40net.bio.net (by venkat from modelbiosystems.com)
Tue Sep 28 06:33:54 EST 2010

Dear ALL,
Greetings!

This is to inform you that Drosophila stock center at Model
Biosystems (India) offers fly stock maintenance services at reasonable
price. Model Biosystems (MBS) is mainly a Drosophila-based company with
branches in California and Bangalore. Our company is specialized in
providing stock maintenance and other fly related services. The stock
maintenance service is intended to benefit all the Drosophila researchers
across the globe for a very reasonable price. It houses a state of the art
‘Drosophila Stock center’ and a highly trained staff takes
care of all fly stocks. The company employs special measures to safe guard
the identity of researchers and their fly stocks or the safety of the
stocks against loss or contamination. The stocks are shipped back to the
researcher whenever needed and even to the third parties upon request.

We are happy to inform that several labs from the  and  have already
benefited from our facility.

We believe that our facility can help researcher to save on their
resources such as funds, time, space and labour. In addition to fly stock
maintenance, we also provide services such as Drug screening and drug
discovery programmes, mutagenesis based genetic screens, mutagenecity and
genotoxicity studies, etc. More information on our organization and fly
related services could be obtained from our web site www.modelbiosystems.com. For
further details, please feel free to contact by e-mail or telephone as
provided on web site.

Thanking you.

Dr. K.
Venkatesh,