[Drosophila] PhiC31 - PBac{y[+]-attP-9A} lines

Viet Le via dros%40net.bio.net (by viet_le from brown.edu)
Thu Feb 3 22:20:45 EST 2011

Hi all-

I'm using PhiC31 for targeted integration of genomic rescue constructs and
reporter constructs and would like to know if anyone has any experience
using the following PBac{y[+]-attP-9A} lines:

     Bloomington Stock # Symbol Cytology RTF order number
9728<http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9728.html>
PBac{y[+]-attP-3B}VK00008 <http://flybase.org/reports/FBti0076431.html> 50A3
9728 <http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9728.html>
9747<http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9747.html>
PBac{y[+]-attP-9A}VK00030 <http://flybase.org/reports/FBti0076450.html>
5.00E+02 9747 <http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9747.html>
9736<http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9736.html>
PBac{y[+]-attP-9A}VK00018 <http://flybase.org/reports/FBti0076439.html> 53B2
9736 <http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9736.html>
9740<http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9740.html>
PBac{y[+]-attP-9A}VK00022 <http://flybase.org/reports/FBti0076443.html> 57F5
9740 <http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/Reports/9740.html>

Specifically, I am concerned about the level of (trans)gene expression at
these sites.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Viet Le
Ph.D. Candidate