[Drosophila] Model Biosystems Fly Facility

venkat from modelbiosystems.com via dros%40net.bio.net (by venkat from modelbiosystems.com)
Tue Feb 22 06:14:32 EST 2011

Dear Fly researchers.
Greetings!
This is to inform you that Drosophila stock center
at Model Biosystems (India) offers fly stock maintenance services. Model
Biosystems (MBS) is mainly a Drosophila-based company with branches in
California and Bangalore. Our company is specialized in providing stock
maintenance and other fly related services. The stock maintenance service
is intended to benefit all the Drosophila researchers across the globe for
a very reasonable price. It houses a state of the art ‘Drosophila
Stock center’ and a highly trained staff takes care of all fly
stocks. The company employs special measures to safe guard the identity of
researchers and their fly stocks or the safety of the stocks against loss
or contamination. The stocks are shipped back to the researcher whenever
needed and even to the third parties upon request.

We are happy to inform that several labs from the
and  have already benefited from our facility.

We believe that our facility can help researcher to
save on their resources such as funds, time, space and labour. In addition
to fly stock maintenance, we also provide services such as Drug screening
and drug discovery programmes, mutagenesis based genetic screens,
mutagenecity and genotoxicity studies, etc. More information on our
organization and fly related services could be obtained from our web site
www.modelbiosystems.com. For
further details, please feel free to contact by e-mail or telephone as
provided on web site.

Thanking you.

Dr. K.
Venkatesh,