[Drosophila] Position at Gene PreDiT in Cantanhede (Portugal)

Joana Branco via dros%40net.bio.net (by brancojoana from hotmail.com)
Wed Jan 19 09:47:22 EST 2011

Research Assistant

Gene PreDiT is a young biotech company, located in Biocant Park
(Cantanhede), dedicated to biomarker discovery and drug reprofiling.

We are looking for highly skilled, team-oriented, dynamic and motivated individuals,
with an interest in the entrepreneurial field.

We welcome individuals with a background in Life Sciences or
Pharmacology. Preference will be given to candidates with previous work
experience with Drosophila melanogaster.

Applications, including CV and a motivational letter, should be sent to:

Gene PreDiT, SA

BIOCANT PARK - Parque Tecnológico de
Cantanhede

Núcleo 04, Lote 4-A, Edifício Biocant
II

3060-197
Cantanhede

or to joana.branco from genepredit.com.pt

The position is open until February 20th