[Drosophila] co-IP from S2 or other cells

Anna Hitrik via dros%40net.bio.net (by anna.hitrik from weizmann.ac.il)
Tue Nov 1 04:35:46 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I am going to perform an IP of my protein of interest from cell culture (probably from S2 Cells) and then send the precipitated complexes to MassSpec in order to uncover the interacting proteins. Can anyone recommend me on vectors and protein tags (FLAG, His, HA, HaloTag, etc.) to be used in such an experiment?  Have anyone tried HaloTag? I will also be happy to get any other useful information regarding protocols and may be some good forums and papers were these issues are discussed.

Thanks,

Anna