[Drosophila] SNP mapping software

Richard Smith via dros%40net.bio.net (by richard from flymine.org)
Tue Nov 8 06:01:12 EST 2011

Hi Kim,
This reply may be too late to be useful, but you can do this in FlyMine:

	http://www.flymine.org/

There is a new region search feature, click the 'Regions' tab at the
top.  Here you can paste in or upload a file of chromosome locations and
search for other feature types that overlap or are nearby.

Once you've run your search you can save a list of the features found,
export, view GBrowse, etc.

You can do the same for human data at http://www.metabolicmine.org.

Regards,
Richard.