[Drosophila] Call for Papers

Net Journals via dros%40net.bio.net (by bbr from netjournals.org)
Mon Dec 10 00:51:12 EST 2012

                                        Biochemistry and Biotechnology
Research             www.netjournals.org

    Dear Colleague,  The Biochemistry and Biotechnology Research (BBR) is
currently accepting manuscripts for publication. BBR publishes high-quality
articles, in English, in all areas of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. All
articles published in BBR will be peer-reviewed.   Our objective is to
inform authors of the decision on their manuscript within six weeks of
submission. Following acceptance, a paper will be published in the next
available issue.    The Biochemistry and Biotechnology Research is fully
committed to providing free access to all articles as soon as they are
published. We ask you to support this initiative by publishing your papers
in this journal.   Instruction for author and other details are available
on our website www.netjournals.org. Potential authors should send their
manuscript(s) to bbr from netjournals.org.   Call for Editors   Biochemistry and
Biotechnology Research (BBR) is also currently seeking suitable scholars
interested in serving as editors, associate editors and reviewers.   We are
looking for individuals with diverse areas of expertise in biochemistry and
biotechnology.
                                                 Applicants must have a
doctorate (or an equivalent degree) and significant publishing and
reviewing experience. Accepted applicants will be contacted via email.
Kindly send your resume to: bbr from netjournals.org   Best regards,   Arubayi
Kareen Editorial Assistant, Biochemistry and Biotechnology Research E-mail:
bbr from netjournals.org    www.netjournals.org