[Drosophila] Distance learning courses using R

Heather Vincent via dros%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Tue Feb 7 02:49:44 EST 2012

Members of this group might be interested in one or more of the online
courses offered by the University of Manchester, UK.  These courses can
be taken as individual units, or for credits towards a Masters degree.

The courses running next semester, from March 2012, include :

Mathematics for metabolic modelling, using R
Bioinformatics for transcriptomics, which covers the use of Bioconductor
for data from microarrays or RNA-seq

For further information, please visit our programme website :

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact our office for Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).