[Drosophila] How to interpret these genes' data

mohamad haddadi via dros%40net.bio.net (by hadadimohamad from yahoo.com)
Wed Jan 18 12:12:54 EST 2012

Hello dear Drosophilists
once you search for a gene in GBrose there are two items for transcript and protein seq too. one is with -RA and the other with -PA suffices. Can you tell these two stand for what?  One more doubt arises for me which is about differences between Gene Region sequence and Gene Extended Region sequence.I am thankful to whoever would help me.
Regards

M. Haddadi
Genetics Research Scholar
Department of studies in Zoology