[Drosophila] How to interpret these genes' data

Sian Gramates via dros%40net.bio.net (by sian from glamlabs.com)
Wed Jan 18 18:43:53 EST 2012

Hi Mohamad,

The -RA suffix refers to the transcript, and -PA to the protein corresponding to that transcript.  If there are multiple transcripts, they'll have different suffixes (-RB, -RC, etc), each with its corresponding protein (-PB, -PC, etc).

Sian Gramates