[Drosophila] Question

Zhang, Yi via dros%40net.bio.net (by synapse from pku.edu.cn)
Sat May 5 09:51:44 EST 2012

Hi Nigel,

You can send the flies via regular mail. It is the most successful route in
our experience so far.

Fedex and DHL always check the flies in the Custom and many of the flies
die during clearance.

Best,
Yi