[Drosophila] ELAV question

sandra schulze via dros%40net.bio.net (by heterochromatic from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 29 17:20:48 EST 2012

Hello people of Flyland...

I have two neuro questions.

1. do the ELAV GAL4 drivers express in the adult nervous system?
2. how much of the larval nervous system makes it into the adult?

I guess what I really want to know is how many pan-neuronal nervous
system drivers that are listed as being larval still might function in
the adult. I'd like to know this also for the fat body drivers (Lsp
GAL4 (BL6357);  c754 GAL4 (BL6984) and r4-GAL4 (BL33832).

Cheers,