[Drosophila] dpp s13 shortvein allele

Anllo, Lauren via dros%40net.bio.net (by lanllo from pennmedicine.upenn.edu)
Fri Nov 9 14:12:55 EST 2018

Hello,

I am a post doc in the DiNardo lab at UPenn, studying gonad morphogenesis in the late stage Drosophila embryo. I am writing because I am trying to track down a stock of the dpp shortvein allele dpp_s13, from Bill Gelbart. This particular allele specifically disrupts dpp in the visceral mesoderm.

Do any of you know where this shortvein allele might be located, or who might have it right now?

I appreciate any help or advice that you have. Thank you all so much!

Lauren Anllo, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine Department of Cell &
Developmental Biology Room 1121, Building BRB II/III
421 Curie Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104