Plants for water purification

Earl Alexander NVGG50A at prodigy.com
Mon Oct 2 18:35:43 EST 1995

 I'm planning to present a topic "Use of Plants in Water Purification"
to a discussion group on Nov. 11th. I got the idea after seeing a
series of experiments conducted by a friend who is doing research
on this topic for CSIRO in Australia.
 I would very much appreciate an E-mail note from anyone who might be
able to provide information on this subject especially references to
research publications or to articles (English language please) on
water purification using plants to  concentrate toxic materials such
as heavy metals or to remove chemical & biological contaminates.
 My E-mail addresses are:
    ealexander at huey.csun.edu           or
    nvgg50a at prodigy.com
Earl Alexander