annual cycle of humidity?

T. Martin timm at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 17 13:55:08 EST 1996

Depending on the time step of your model, this might help:

Castellvi, F., P.J. Perez, J.M. Villar and J.I. Rosell. 1996. Analysis of
methods for estimating vapor pressure deficits and relative humidity.
Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 82:29-45.

| Tim Martin                  |
| College of Forest Resources |
| University of Washington    |