O2 uptake dymamics

Alireza BANAEI banaei at ibt.univ-angers.fr
Mon Feb 12 18:52:02 EST 1996

I'm looking for some experimental data on the hemoglobine-bound oxygen
reaction :

[Hb] + [O2] -------->  [HbO2]

As it is shown, K+ and k- are not constant and are function of the
fraction of bound hemoglobine (say f). However there is almost not
any experimental data on the values of them vs f . The only paper that
I found is that of Staub et al. (Velocity of O2 uptake by human red
blood cells. J. Appl. Physiol. 16(1961) pp 511-516).
So if you have any references or information on this issue, please
have to mail me at :

banaei at citi2.fr  or
banaei at ibt.univ-angers.fr

Thanx forward