O2 uptake dymamics

Alireza BANAEI banaei at ibt.univ-angers.fr
Wed Feb 14 16:16:24 EST 1996

Hi

I'm looking for some experimental data on the hemoglobine-bound oxygen
reaction :

                k+
[Hb] + [O2] -------->  [HbO2]
            <--------
                k-

As it is shown, K+ and k- are not constant and are function of the
fraction of bound hemoglobine (say f). However there is almost not
any experimental data on the values of them vs f . The only paper that
I found is that of Staub et al. (Velocity of O2 uptake by human red
blood cells. J. Appl. Physiol. 16(1961) pp 511-516).
                            ^^^^
So if you have any references or information on this issue, please
have to mail me at :

banaei at citi2.fr  or
banaei at ibt.univ-angers.fr

Thanx forward