leaf and canopy morphology effects on biomass/growth

Anita Petrie A.Petrie at botany.uq.edu.au
Wed Feb 14 00:13:30 EST 1996

I am seeking information that will help me with my research project.
At this stage I am intending to study characteristics of leaf area, leaf
dimensions, leaf inclination, and canopy architecture and hoping to find
functional relationships to the growth/ biomass of 16 cabinet wood trees
being grown in a mixed species agroforestry plantation. The species are 5
years old and for unapparent reasons have shown differential growth.
If anyone can help or knows where I can get Info I would Much appreciate
it.

Anita Petrie
Email <A.Petrie at botany.uq.edu.au>