REQUEST: Literature Review the roles of size-dependent processes in

James Cracknell jgc3 at aber.ac.uk
Fri Feb 16 11:35:41 EST 1996

Reply to: jgc3 at aber.ac.uk - E-msail
only please - I don't have time to read every group!!!

I am currently evaluating the roles of size-dependent processes in
structure and dynamics of aquatic systems.

Looking at..............

1. Principles of allometry and size-dependant relationships
2. Size-dependent processes in phytoplankton
3. Size-dependant interspecific relationships in aquatic systems
4. Biomass size-specta in aquatic systems
5. Use of size-dependent relationships as predictive tools in studies of
   ecosystem structure and fisheries.

Please could you give me any references or links on the internet which
may be of interest.

Thanks for any help you can offer me

cheers

J.