interception and evapotranspiration coefficient tables needed

Steeve EBENER ebeners at sc2a.unige.ch
Thu Jun 27 16:14:11 EST 1996

Hello,

I am doig a pHD at the university of Geneva and I am looking for some
quantitative studies in which I could find some interception and
evapotranspiration coefficient tables related to the type of vegetation we
have in Europe.

I would be interested in any references or proposal...

Thanks in advance, yours

Steeve
--
| Steeve Ebener           |                                              |