Request: Removal of Insect Neural Lamella

Scott Jacoves CLARTE at
Thu May 9 01:05:18 EST 1996

        Hello. I'm planing on doing some intracellular recordings of the
moth,_Cycnia tenera_, CNS. I'm looking for either an established protocol,
sources of info either on-line or in print, or suggestions on how toremove
the collagen neural sheath. Ideally I'd like to to this without excising
the ganglia completely, as I'm trying to track down thecentral pattern
generator of the moth's tymbal motor function. Anyhelp would be greatly
appreciated.    Danka,

        Scott Jacoves