Deeper Ecology: Essays on E

kingfsher at kingfsher at
Sat Nov 16 16:13:20 EST 1996

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               Deeper Ecology: Essays on Ecological

     I have recently completed a book entitled "Deeper Ecology: Essays on
Ecological Spirituality," which outlines and discusses a protocol for the
preservation and restoration of global ecology, wildlife populations, and
ecosystems based on the degredation due to human exploitation.  The
Journal of Mammalogy is planning to review this book in the near future.
I invite you to read a sample of the text; at the following website:

     Ordering instructions for the book are shown there as well.  If you
cannot access this page, please e-mail me for the information.

     Thank you very much,
     David Doyle
     Wildlife Ecologist
     KingFsher at