amino acid composition with growth

Dhugal J. Lindsay dhugal at ori.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Feb 14 10:21:24 EST 1997

Hello all,

I've spent the whole morning in the library looking for a suitable
reference but have had no luck. I don't suppose anyone knows one?

I am particularly interested in whether and how the amino acid
composition of anchovy (in part. Engraulis japonicus) changes with
growth/length but any references on ontogenetic changes in aa composition
in larval or juvenile fish would be GREATLY appreciated.

Could you please send the info. to me by email rather than posting it to
the newsgroup.

Thanks very much,

--
Dhugal J. Lindsay
University of Tokyo.

猪出ると聞きしが行きぬこの道を -Dhugal
wild boars appear i've heard
but still, This is the road
that I shall take                 -Dhugal