Stable Isotope Ecology course

Ehleringer Ehleringer at bioscience.biology.utah.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:34:10 EST 1997

                                                              Time:1:01 PM
  Subject:      Stable Isotope Ecology courses                Date:11/24/97

Dear Colleague:

If you have students interested, we will be again offering the Stable Isotope
Ecology Lecture and Laboratory courses next June 15th - 26th.  The format
will be the same as it has been for the past 2 years: morning lectures and
afternoons and evenings in the lab and on the instruments.  We will again
have 10 lecturers participating and will limit class size to approximately 18
students.

More information and an application can be obtained  at
<http://ecophys.biology.utah.edu/bio_581>.

If you know of potentially interested students, please have them contact me
or simply apply.  In the past, we have had an excess number of applicants and
so we request that students be specific as to why they would want to
participate in this course.

Thanks.

Jim