phd position available

jeremy pritchard j.pritchard at bham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 09:12:05 EST 1998

A PhD studentship is currently available in to study the biophysics and water
relations of single plant cells using high tech approaches. The project is
jointly supervised by Dr.Jeremy Pritchard from the School of Biological
Sciences and Prof. Colin Thomas from the School of Chemical Engineering at the
University of Birmingham, UK. The study is multi disciplinary, being relevant
to industrial processing of foodstuffs and fundamental plant science.
For further details email me or check our web site at

http://www.biology.bham.ac.uk/biology/latest.htm#jeremy

Thanks
Jeremy