Looking for ESA workshop participants

Scheiner, Samuel M sscheine at nsf.gov
Tue Jun 29 11:58:18 EST 1999

I am looking for former NSF panelists to participate in our workshop at
the ESA meeting. The workshop will be a low-key discussion and Q&A about
the review process and strategies for successful grantsmanship. Any
insights and advice that you can bring are appreciated. The workshop is
Saturday Aug. 7 from 1-4 PM. If you can participate, please send me an
email message.

Thanks and see you all in Spokane.

Samuel M. Scheiner
Div. of Env. Biol. (Rm 635)    National Science Foundation
4201 Wilson Blvd.              Arlington, VA 22230
Tel: (703) 306-1481 x6429      Fax: (703) 306-0817
E-mail: sscheine at nsf.gov