Info on Dryopidae (Coleoptera)

HydroNic Hydronic at bigfoot.com.nospam
Wed May 3 14:40:21 EST 2000

Hello,

My name is Katrien and I am working on a paper. It is about Dryopidae,
more specifically their ecology, life cycle, feeding habits,
reproduction. I have already gathered enough information on the
systematics, but I am unable to find good sources of information on the
other aspects. I've searched all over the library and the Net, but I
don't seem to be getting the information I need.

Could somebody be so kind to point me to sources of information, or
supply the actual information ...   I would be very grateful!

Thank You in advance,

Katrien
k_de_cock at hotmail.com (using a friend's account)