Postdoc: water transport in plants

Will Cook cwcook at
Fri Jan 26 11:25:02 EST 2001

Postdoctoral position, Biology Department at Duke University:

We seek a biologist with experience in water relations and/or molecular
ecology to study the controls of water transport in plants.  The
successful applicant
can contribute to a range of recently funded (NSF, USDA, and Mellon
Foundation) projects examining water transport in both laboratory and
field settings, including a unique cave system for integrating root and
shoot functioning in situ.

Applicants should send a CV, statement of research interests, and three
letters of recommendation to: Rob Jackson, Department of Biology,
Phytotron Building, Box 90340, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0340.
Applications received by March 1st, 2001 will be assured consideration.

For more information on research in our lab see

Duke University is an equal opportunity employer.