osmocote

Andrew Blyth arblyth at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 7 11:29:38 EST 2002

Hi Tom,
I don't know where you are in this world. But, I'm in Australia. Here,
Osmocote is readily available in almost any nursery or garden store.

Contact me again if I can help you further. Perhaps I can go to a nursery
and get the Australian "Consumers Information" contact details for you.

Andrew.

"Tom Juenger" <tj at socrates.Berkeley.EDU> wrote in message
news:4.3.2.7.2.20011228154203.00b484e8 at socrates.berkeley.edu...
> Hi;
>
> I'm interested in setting up an experiment that independently
> manipulates  N & P using a simple fertilizer application in the
> field.  I've noticed a few literature citations using 40-0-0 or 0-40-0
> osmocote fertilizer pellets from "Sierra Chemical Company" -  I'm having
> trouble locating this company or finding a possible supplier of these
> pellets.  Can anyone suggest where I can find these pellets?
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>
> ---

---