(none)

Michael Szostak A8101GAW at awiuni11.bitnet
Sat Aug 10 13:58:29 EST 1991

I am using pBluescript KS (plus) for construction of lacZ fusions. By
sequencing I found one of the 3 G+s in the KpnI site is missing (nt 756)
but inspite of this frame shift mutation, the ability for alpha
complementation and blue/white color selection is unaffected.
For practical reasons I need urgently an unmutated pKS (plus) (not
pBS or pSK or pBluescript II KS (plus)).
Is there anyone in Europe who could provide me with a clean plasmid ?

Thanks in advance
M. Szostak / Inst. f. Mikrobiol. u. Genetik / Althanstr.14 / A-1090 WIEN

Austria