EMBL databases - a new subscription year

Peter Stoehr Peter.Stoehr at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
Mon Aug 19 10:39:00 EST 1991

The next release of the EMBL nucleotide database, Release 28, is scheduled
for September 1991, and is the first of a new subscription year. We need
to receive a new (1991/2) subscription form for orders of this and subsequent
releases: we do not carry subscriptions over from one year to the next.

This is just a reminder for the many who traditionally forget to send in
a new form at this time of year and wait in vain for their new database release.

Regards,
Peter Stoehr
EMBL Data Library