New Kabat Book - correction to prices

hperry at prophet.bbn.com hperry at prophet.bbn.com
Thu Dec 5 13:38:51 EST 1991

	In our recently posted announcement that the new 5th edition of
"Sequences of Proteins of Immunological Interest" is now available, we
inadvertently omitted additional book charges and other ordering information.
Please consult the corrected order form appended below.

We regret any inconvenience.

NTIS Order Form
U.S. Department of Commerce
National Technical Information Service
5285 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22161

Name:

Title:

Company/Organization:

Address:

City/State/Zip:

Telephone:

Here is my order form and payment for ___ copy(ies) of
"Sequences of Proteins of Immunological Interest"
(NTIS Order No. PB91-192898/GEG)

U.S., Canada and Mexico Delivery      $30 ________

International Delivery - Surface Mail $51 ________

International Delivery - Air Express  $67 ________

Add $3 handling to your order for domestic; $4 foreign.
Add $7.50 for purchase order or if you wish to be billed

P.O. Number________________

Payment Options:

Charge Visa___  MasterCard___  American Express___

Check or money order made payable to NTIS for $________
(include handling charge)

NTIS Deposit Account No.__________

For fastest service:
Call NTIS at (703) 487-4650
FAX (completed order form) to NTIS (703) 321-8547.
TDD (703) 487-4639