AUTHORIN for SUN (sort of)

frist at frist at
Mon Feb 3 19:19:07 EST 1992

Just in case anyone's interested, I have been able to get AUTHORIN 1.2
to work in DOS Windows running under SunView on my Sparcstation.
(I could never get the previous version to work, for some reason.)

While this is not as good as having a full-fledged SUN version of AUTHORIN,
it is certainly easier than having to go back to a PC to run AUTHORIN.
In the meantime, this, by itself, could be a good justification for
buying DOS Windows.

Brian Fristensky                | I'm carrying the weight of all the useless
Department of Plant Science     | junk a modern man accumulates
University of Manitoba          |
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2  CANADA    | I'm a statistic in a system
frist at          | that a civil servant dominates
Office phone:   204-474-6085    |
FAX:            204-275-5128    | Billy Joel - Running on Ice