How to access Geneseq Database

Peter Stoehr stoehr at
Fri Aug 19 14:30:38 EST 1994

In article <3301fa$sb2 at>, Paul Britton <paul.britton at> (Tel \(44\) \(0\)635 578411) writes:
> Hi
> I would like to obtain a copy of a sequence from the Geneseq Database. An
> accession number was cited in a recent paper. Any help would be appreciated.
GeneSeq is a database of sequences extracted from the patent literature which
is commercial product of Intelligenetics & Derwent. You either have to buy
the database, or hope some kind soul who already has will send you the sequence.

If the article happened to quote the patent number, we might be able to find
it here.

Peter Stoehr
EMBL Data Library