EMBL3 sequences

robin carper RCARPER%JHUHYG.BITNET at JHUVM.HCF.JHU.EDU
Fri May 6 07:07:49 EST 1994

Has anyone designed primers for up and downstream of the polylinker sites in EM
BL3?  or does anybody have the exact sequences available?  I know that the lamb
da 1059 from which the EMBLs were derived should be much the same as the sequen
ce for lamda posted in GenBank, but... Does anyone have reliable primers for th
e flanking sides?  I am trying to amplify some EMBL3 inserts and would apprecia
te any info.  Stratagene does not have the sequence.  Thanks.