Stephen Hall shall at
Sat Mar 11 17:40:21 EST 1995

In article <1995Mar10.082301.11869 at>, bone at
(Darth Vader) wrote:

> ..maybe we should ask mafia for a protection against bitch like that and any
> other idiot that puts a message scoring more than 90 on the bullshit meter?

One responded that this type of posting that Vader refers to is evidence
that brothers and sisters shouldn't mate.  But people like Mr. Haythorn,
one of the originators of this posting, and their families have worked at
inbreeding for many generations.  I mean they should feel a real sense of
accomplishment that they have managed to bring the recessive mutation for
idiocy into the homozygous state.