Investor News ! Over 5,000 links to Financial Services and FREE charting software !

The Informer girard at bc.sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 15 10:01:41 EST 1997

  ****   Introducing  ' THE FINANCIAL WIRE '   ****

  " There is no other service in the world that gives you
     this kind of access to it's database."

Visit us now  at  http://www.financialwire.com  -- ' The Financial Wire '

Today we are proud to release new Internet services
essential to the online investor !

We offer a FREE daily or weekly end-of-day chart viewer and analytical
tool, with many pre-programmed and custom indicators. Also FREE is access
to valuable pointers to over 5,000 global financial resources !
Visit  http://www.fURLe.net  today !

The FinancialWire is truly an open system. It allows you to perform complex
queries on our databases that contain the past 3 years of every news
release ever issued by any Canadian public company. US company information
and recent news can also be viewed quickly and easily. Market News brings
you the most current News and quotes available on-line.

You may also gain access to our end-of-day data file archive so that you
can download any data files from the past, these files go back to 1995.
This is useful when you've missed downloading end-of-day files on previous
days or even months.

Download your free 'Analyst' software today !

FinancialWire is owned and operated by ...
=================================
PowerTrader Software Inc.
591 - 885 Dunsmuir Street,
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6C 1N5

If you would like to reach us,
please refer to the contact information below ...

voice: (604) 685-1529 fax: (604) 685-1513

email:   enquiries at powertrader.bc.ca       - for general enquiries
           webmaster at powertrader.bc.ca    - for web site issues
           sales at powertrader.bc.ca              - for sales questions

Advertising on the FinancialWire Web Site

If you would like to put a link or a banner ad on these pages please send
email to sales at powertrader.bc.ca. For now, links and banner ads will be
free but we reserve the right to decide what is appropriate for the site.
Links and ads for financial services and market information systems are
welcome.