EMBL 62 begins

Peter Stoehr stoehr at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 07:30:47 EST 2000

We will begin the process of building release 62 of the EMBL Nucleotide
Sequence Database today, Friday March 3rd 2000

Daily updates:
 For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server, the last
 update file for release 61 should be available today and named:
 The subsequent update file will contain post-release 62 data and be named:
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r62u001.dat.gz as usual

Cumulative update file:
 The cumulative update file in
 will continue to grow with new data until release 62 is built and is
 publicly available - we expect that to be around March 20th.

Peter Stoehr