EMBL 68 begins

Peter Stoehr stoehr at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 12:56:31 EST 2001

We have begun the process of building release 68 of the EMBL Nucleotide
Sequence Database on Friday August 31st 2001

Daily updates:
 For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server, the last
 update file for release 67 is named:
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r67u086.dat.gz
 The subsequent update file will contain post-release 67 data and be named:
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r68u001.dat.gz as usual

Cumulative update file:
 The cumulative update file in
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz
 will continue to grow with new data until release 68 is built and is
 publicly available - we expect that to be around September 15th.

Regards,
Peter Stoehr
EMBL-EBI