EMBL 66 begins

Nicole Redaschi redaschi at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 04:17:42 EST 2001

We have begun the process of building release 66 of the EMBL Nucleotide
Sequence Database on Friday March 2nd 2001

Daily updates:
 For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server, the last
 update file for release 65 is named:
 The subsequent update file will contain post-release 66 data and be
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r66u001.dat.gz as usual

Cumulative update file:
 The cumulative update file in
 will continue to grow with new data until release 66 is built and is
 publicly available - we expect that to be around March 15th.

Nicole Redaschi

 Nicole Redaschi                       Email: redaschi at ebi.ac.uk
 EMBL Outstation - Hinxton             Tel:   +44 (0)1223 494640
 European Bioinformatics Institute     Fax:   +44 (0)1223 494468
 Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
 Hinxton, Cambs. CB10 1SD, UK          URL:   http://www.ebi.ac.uk