DNA seq search

Yogen P yog77 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:45:37 EST 2002

Im currently working on the BRCA1 gene and am having troubles amplifying its
exon 2 as there is a pseudo gene sequence that is very homologous to it and
im
worried that im amplifying both so i decided to look for the most recent
sequences
for these two regions (BRCA1 and its pseudo gene) for both of which i have
some
old accession numbers.  however these are old sequences and alignment of
these
sequences do not correspond with my currant results.  I would be very
grateful ifyou
could let me know where and how i can find up to date DNA genomic sequences
for these two
regions and what would be the best way to align them so as to decipher
non-homologous primer sequences.  Or do you know of anyone else who could
help
me.  Thank you very much

Yogen Patel