EMBL 72 begins

Peter Stoehr stoehr at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 2 05:50:32 EST 2002

We have begun the process of building release 72 of the EMBL Nucleotide
Sequence Database on Friday Aug 30 2002

Daily updates:
 For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server, the last
 update file for release 71 will be named:
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r71u082.dat.gz
 The subsequent update file will contain post-release 71 data and be named:
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r72u001.dat.gz as usual

Cumulative update file:
 The cumulative update file in
 ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz
 will continue to grow with new data until release 72 is built and is
 publicly available - we expect that to be around Sep 16th.

Regards,
Peter Stoehr
EMBL-EBI