EMBL 76 begins

Peter Stoehr stoehr at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 11:36:15 EST 2003

We have begun the process of building release 76 of the EMBL Nucleotide
Sequence Database on Thursday August 21 2003

Daily updates:
  For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server (or mirror
  sites) the last update file for release 76 will be named:
  ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r75u072.dat.gz
  The subsequent update file will contain post-release 76 data and be named:
  ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r76u001.dat.gz as usual

Cumulative update file:
  The cumulative update file in
  ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz (and cum_* files)
  will continue to grow with new data until release 76 is built and is
  publicly available - we expect that to be around Sep 8th.

Regards,
Peter Stoehr
EMBL-EBI