[Embl-databank] EMBL Release 91 building process has started

weimin from ebi.ac.uk via embl-db%40net.bio.net (by weimin from ebi.ac.uk)
Fri Jun 1 05:55:59 EST 2007

We have begun the process of building release 91 of the EMBL
Nucleotide Sequence Database on Thursday 31st May 2007

Daily updates:
For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server (or
mirror sites) the last update file for release 91 is placed:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r91u056.dat.gz

The subsequent update file will contain post-release 91 data and be
named:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r92u001.dat.gz as usual

The cumulative update file in
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz (and
cum_* files) will continue to grow with new data until release 91 is
built and is
publicly available - we expect that to be around 15th June 2007.

EMBL will start to make INSD xml release from this release. It will be
available short after usual EMBL flat file release is published.

Regards,
Mikyung Jang
EMBL Sequence Database Group
EMBL-EBI